- Registration: N412LK
- Manufacturer: LAK Sportine Aviacija
- Country of Orgin: Lithuania
- Glide Ratio: 47:1
The LAK-12 is a Lithuanian mid-wing, single-seat, FAI Open Class glider that was designed and produced by LAK (Litovskaya Aviatsionnaya Konstruktsiya) (English: Lithuanian Aircraft Builders) and later by Sportine Aviacija and Sport Aviation USSR.
- Maximum glide ratio: 47:1 at 95 km/h (59 mph)
- Rate of sink: 0.48 m/s (94 ft/min) at 75 km/h (47 mph)
- Wing loading: 29.5 kg/m² (6.0 lb/sq ft)